2020 Ford F-150 / F-250 F350 Specs
The F150 saw a number of changes in the past few years so 2020 was a year of minimal changes. However, Ford did have some notable upgrades for the slightly redesigned 2020 Super Duty (F-250, F-350), see below for more details.
Ford is planning on introducing a hybrid F150 in 2020. Ford has been putting a lot of effort into the electrification of their vehicles in recent years. They already offer a hybrid and plugin hybrid 2020 Escape, a hybrid & plugin hybrid 2020 Fusion, an Explorer hybrid, and have plans for a full electric F-150 too.
Ford F150 Full Electric EV Video
Here is a video of a full electric F-150 prototype:
What's New For 2020 F150?
There were minimal changes for 2020. Paint colors stayed the same as last year, as did the powertrain availability.
2020 F150 Paint Colors
There are 14 exterior paint color options this year, they are:
- Oxford White
- Agate Black
- Ingot Silver
- Race Red
- Velocity Blue
- Abyss Gray
- Magma Red
- Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
- Stone Gray
- Blue Jeans
- Silver Spruce
- White Platinum Metallic Tri-coat
- Ford Performance Blue
2020 F-150 Production Dates
Here are the scheduled 2020 F150 production dates:
- 2020 F-150 Initial Order Acceptance Start Date July 15, 2019
- 2020 F-150 Production Scheduling Begins September 12, 2019
- 2020 F-150 Production Startup October 7, 2019 at the Dearborn Truck Plant and November 4, 2019 at the Kansas City plant
- The final order due date for the 2020 F-150 is unknown at this time
New 2020 Ford F250 F350 Super Duty
Here are the most notable points of what's new for the 2020 Ford F-Series Super Duty lineup include:
- all-new 7.3L V8 gasoline engine with 430 horsepower and 475 lb-ft of torque
- all-new 10-speed automatic transmission
- new pro trailer backup assist
- new grille, headlamps and fascia
- new interior materials, colors & trim inserts
- "freshened" tailgate design revised tail lights and new rear bumper
- first time the Tremor name has been used on the Super Duty lineup
- auto high beam headlights are standard
Here is a shot of the new 7.3L gas engine:
Ford has shared with us complete 2020 Ford Super Duty Specifications (PDF).
Here are a few of our favorite photos of the 2020 Ford F-250 King Ranch edition:
Tremor Edition Super Duty
New for 2020 is the Tremor package available on many F-250 and F-350 models. The Tremor Off-Road Package includes:
- 35" diameter Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires
- 18" matte finish black wheels
- 2" front end lift with shorter front air dam
- Dana limited slip front differential
- Off-road running boards
- Skid plates (same as FX4)
The Tremor package is optional on XLT, Lariat, King Ranch and Platinum trims.
2020 Ford Super Duty Production Dates
Here are the scheduled 2020 F250/F350/F450/F550 production dates:
- 2020 F-Series Super Duty Initial Order Acceptance Start Date August 14, 2019
- 2020 F-Series Super Duty Production Scheduling Begins September 12, 2019
- 2020 F-Series Super Duty Production Startup November 4, 2019 at the Kentucky Truck Plant and November 18, 2019 at the Ohio Assembly Plant
- The final order due date for the 2020 F-Series Super Duty is unknown at this time
All photos shown on this page are copyright © Ford Motor Company.