1956 Ford F-100
The 1956 model year brought few changes over the 1955 Ford trucks.
Changes for 1956 Ford Trucks include:
- A new wrap-around windshield
- A new grille & parking lights
- A restyled dashboard that was raised to improve visibility while driving
- New Lifeguard Steering Wheel, which had a deep-dish design to put greater distance between the center hub and the driver's chest
- Tubeless tires now available on F-250's and larger trucks
- A 302 cubic inch V8 available in larger trucks
- A larger 272 cubic inch V8 with 167 horsepower
1956 Ford F-100 Video
Here is an example of a beautifully restored 1956 Ford F-100. We are not affiliated with the producers of this video:
1956 Ford F100 Pickups Production Numbers
There were 137,581 pickups produced for 1956, 14,023 panel trucks, and 6,200 big window trucks.
1956 Ford Truck Paint Colors
Available paint colors in 1956 include:
- Raven Black
- Dark Blue Metallic
- Light Blue
- White (for two-tone)
- Light Green
- Torch Red
- Meadow Green
All photos shown on this page are used with permission by Classic Car Liquidators.