2009 Ford F150 Super Duty Trucks
The Redesigned 2009 Ford F-150
Ford's best selling vehicle, the F-150 is redesigned for the 2009 model year. There's talk of a diesel engine making it's way into the next generation Ford F150 (possibly for the 2010/2011 model year). For discussion on a potential diesel F-150, check out our Ford F150 Diesel section.
- 2009 Ford F150
- 2009 F150 Overview
- 2009 F-150 Specifications
- 2009 Ford F150 Special Features
- 2009 F-150 Exterior / Interior
- 2009 F150 Safety
- 2009 F-150 Press Kit (PDF)
- Ford Fleet 2009 F150 Regular Cab Competitive Strengths (PDF)
- Ford Fleet 2009 F150 Super Crew Competetive Strengths (PDF)
- Ford Fleet 2009 F150 Interior Trim Availability (PDF)
2009 Ford Ranger
Ford left the Ranger basically unchanged for 2009. The 3.0L (Vulcan) V6 engine is no longer available. There are two engine choices, the very fuel efficient 2.3L I4 (Duratec) engine and the 4.0L V6 engine.
- 2009 Ford Ranger Overview
- 2009 Ford Ranger Powertrains
- 2009 Ford Ranger Dimensions
- 2009 Ford Ranger Highlights (PDF)
- 2008 Ford Ranger
2009 Ford Super Duty
The 2009 Super Duty remains largely unchanged given it was overhauled in 2008.