2008 Ford Super Duty F150 Trucks
We've gathered as much 2008 Ford Truck information as we could find and put it all in one place. No matter what model of truck you're looking for: F150, Ranger, Super Duty, etc., we have complete technical specifications, model information, press releases, photos, and more.
Note: Some of these links will open Adobe Acrobat files. For those documents, we've indicated behind the link that they're PDF format.
2008 Ford Super Duty
The Super Duty trucks are redesigned for 2008 with numerous major changes. Most notable are the new styling inside & out, the new 6.4L Powerstroke diesel engine and addition of a F-450 with the capability to tow up to 24,500 lbs.
- 2008 Ford Super Duty Overview
- 2008 Ford Super Duty Specifications
- 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Paint Colors
- 2008 Ford F250 Competitive Comparison Card (PDF)
- Article: Super Duty Tailgate Step Explained
- Article: 2008 Ford Super Duty Offers Sure Footed Towing
- Article: 2008 Ford Super Duty To Lead Diesel Revolution With Cleanest, Quietest Power Stroke Engine Ever
- Article: Ford's Breakthrough Clean Diesel Technology Receives Top Engineering Innovation Award
2008 Ford F150
The 2008 F-150 remains largely unchanged over the 2007 model year. Ford introduced some limited edition models and some new features like a rear backup camera mounted on the tailgate handle. Expect major changes in 2009. Read more on the 2009 Ford F150.
- 2008 Ford F150 Chip Foose Limited Edition
- 2008 Ford F-150 Lariat Limited Edition
- 2008 Ford F150 Highlights (PDF 173KB)
- 2008 Ford F150 Overview
- 2008 Ford F150 Specifications
- 2008 Ford F150 Paint Colors
- 2008 Ford F150 MSRP Pricing
- 2007 Ford F150
2008 Ford Ranger
It was anticipated that 2008 would be the last model year for the Ranger as we know it. The plant that builds the Ranger was scheduled to be closed in the year 2008. However, that did not happen, and the Ranger continued production. Read more on the 2009 / 2010 Ford Ranger (a.k.a. F-100).